Fri, May 26|
Executive Leadership Development Workshop
Transforming the way you navigate challenges in the workplace
Time & Location
May 26, 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
About the event
The Executive Leadership Development workshop centers the psychological safety of Black women leaders and equips them with the skills to become a transformative leader.
Dr. LaWanda Hill of Dr. LaWanda Hill, LLC curates spaces designed specifically to center the psychological safety of Black women and equip them with skills to navigate the challenges of being a Black woman in leadership.
This engaging and immersive development opportunity is ideal for Black women leaders who desire to engage in self reflection, increase critical consciousness, cultivate new skills, and leave empowered to be transformative leaders! Leaders who struggle to broach critical conversations (i.e., address inequitable systems, power dynamics, advocate for themselves, etc.) and feel challenged in navigating ruptured professional relationships are ideal for this workshop.
WHAT WE WILL COVER DURING THIS 5 1⁄2 HOUR WORKSHOP:
Session 1: Exploring Our Ways of Being: Participants will explore the generational patterns they've learned and how it informs the way they show up professionally.
Session 2: Broaching Critical Conversations: Participants will identify invisible forces in the workplace that support systems of oppression and how learn the framework and skills to have critical conversations.
Session 3: The Fundamentals of Rupture and Repair: Participants will learn what constitutes a rupture in a relationship and the steps to repair.
Session 4: Experiential learning: Participants will put their new skills to the test through role play scenarios that require broaching critical conversations and navigating a ruptured relationship.
Black women who invest in this workshop will:
● Build a network and community by being a part of a cohort of other Black women leaders facing similar challenges
● Engage in thought-provoking exercises that increase self-awareness of ways they've been conditioned to show up in the workplace
● Learn the skill of broaching and navigating critical conversations
● Learn how to navigate functional conflict
● Learn the fundamentals of identifying ruptures in professional relationships and navigating repairs, and
● Be Invited to attend the annual In person retreat for Black women leaders In Los Angeles, California!
Early Career Professionals
Early career professionals who are 1-5 years post graduate education or within 1-3 years your professional role as a leader$275.00+$6.88 service fee
Mid to Senior Level Leaders
Not now to this, true to this$350.00+$8.75 service fee